NOTE SHOULD YOU CONFIRM YOUR APPLICATION THAT YOU REQUIRE KIDDIES SERVICE THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE COMPLETED, NO APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE SIGNATURE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- No deposit payable upfront (provided that debit order mandate is signed)
- R600 Registration fee payable per child
- Transport fees are payable monthly, per term or annually in advance however, debit order mandate is to be completed and submitted along with this application form for all monthly clients.
- Transport fees are quoted on set rates between the collection and drop off points. These are agreed upon at the onset of the contract.
- Transport fees are billed over 12 (twelve) months, unless specifically otherwise requested in writing. Fees may also be calculated over 11 (eleven) months on request.
- Annual transport increases are levied in January of every year.
- Pick up and Drop Off times – our drivers will make every effort to collect children as close to the collection and drop off times as requested, however there may be instances where children may need a waiting facility which parents are to arrange with their respective schools. As our drivers work on very tight schedules, we allow a 10min waiting period for children to come out and meet the driver, should the child not be out within 10 min, we reserve the rights to send the driver off to their next collection.
- IT IS THE PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO SMS/CALL CHET GOLDSMAN ON 082 212 1011 SHOULD DROP OFF OR PICK UP NOT BE REQUIRED FOR WHATEVER REASON ON A PARTICULAR DAY. SHOULD A PARENT NOT COMMUNICATE THAT A CHILD IS NOT AT SCHOOL, A R50 PENALTY SHALL BE CHARGED PER INCIDENT.
- For Collection and drop off at complexes or security estates, access codes or disks need to be provided as our drivers are on tight schedules to ensure that children are collected and dropped at school/home on time.
- Adhoc trips (any collections or drop offs outside the agreed contractual times) will incur additional charge.
- Have A Safe Trip offers a door-to-door transport service in selected areas in the Northriding area. A vehicle will only be provided if the pick-up address falls within the areas as indicated by our transport department. The Have A Safe Trip Kiddie transport service is considered private transport and is indemnified from claims arising from injury or other as a result of using the transport service.
- Late payments or returned debit orders received after the 1st of the month will be charged a late payment fee/interest; Have A Safe Trip shall be entitled, without prejudice and in addition to any other rights, to suspend the child from the transport usage until all amounts due are brought up to date;
- Have A Safe Trip shall be entitled to recover all bank charges incurred should any debit order be dishonored;
- Should Have A Safe Trip need to instruct its Attorneys to collect any overdue amounts, or to take any action against the applicant in the implementation or protection of Have A Safe Trip rights, Have A Safe Trip shall be entitled to recover all legal costs arising there from, including collection commission on the scale as between Attorney and own client, including Tracing Agents charges. The Applicant chooses as his domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes arising from this application to be his residential address referred to in this Application.
- The applicant shall not be entitled to set off any amount which he may allege is claimable by him from the School against any amount which may be payable by him to the School.
- One paid calendar month’s written notice of removal of the child from the transport service shall be given by the Applicant. The notice can be hand delivered to Have A Safe Trip /the Driver or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.